Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosleys for sale
From: "Mike S" <miso7@...>
Date: Mon, September 30, 2019 1:18 pm
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io

Not to side track the thread, but what kind of "retro" cycles are you into?  What series are the cars (CC, CD etc)?

I used to make trips to Paris, Ar, just east of Ft. Smith to a gear supplier.
Mike S

Mike S

I still have a '57 Simplex motor bike and a '74 Suzuki GT185 ....going to sell the Suzuki next season.

Sam Perley

I'm still working on the engine on my 46 Comet. I hope to get that registered next spring.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019, 12:08 Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:
I still have a '57 Simplex motor bike and a '74 Suzuki GT185 ....going to sell the Suzuki next season.

larry@...

Famous James Comet?

larry@...

Pics are here!

larry@...

pics are loaded(somewhere?).

I still have a '57 Simplex motor bike and a '74 Suzuki GT185 ....going to sell the Suzuki next season.

Jim Bollman

Time to move the retro cycle discussion offline or to another group. This is a Crosley group. I don't mind some off topic discussion but let's not carry on too long especially on a thread that was for selling some cars.

Jim...
Moderator

pics are loaded(somewhere?).