Topics

Crosleys for sale

larry@...

Edited

I am posting this info for a friend with 2 Crosleys for sale. They are in rough condition. One has a motor. Bunch of parts go with them. One looks like a station wagon. The other is a panel truck(?). They are south of Fort Smith, AR(maybe Booneville?). I will take & post pics later. You will have to email me for his number. Will not post it. Also, he knows nothing about computers. Good Luck! Pics are at the very bottom of this page! 

Mike S

Not to side track the thread, but what kind of "retro" cycles are you into?  What series are the cars (CC, CD etc)?

I used to make trips to Paris, Ar, just east of Ft. Smith to a gear supplier.
Mike S

larry@...

I like old bikes(70's & back). I don't know much about the cars but I will post some pics. Here is the owner's name & number. I think that he is in the Booneville area.

Chuck Fallin

Good Luck! They wont last long!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosleys for sale
Date: Mon, September 30, 2019 1:18 pm
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io

Not to side track the thread, but what kind of "retro" cycles are you into?  What series are the cars (CC, CD etc)?

I used to make trips to Paris, Ar, just east of Ft. Smith to a gear supplier.
Mike S

Mike S

I still have a '57 Simplex motor bike and a '74 Suzuki GT185 ....going to sell the Suzuki next season.

Sam Perley

I'm still working on the engine on my 46 Comet. I hope to get that registered next spring. 

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019, 12:08 Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:
I still have a '57 Simplex motor bike and a '74 Suzuki GT185 ....going to sell the Suzuki next season.

larry@...

Famous James Comet?

larry@...

Pics are here!

larry@...

pics are loaded(somewhere?).

Date: Tue, October 01, 2019 9:08 am

Jim Bollman

Time to move the retro cycle discussion offline or to another group. This is a Crosley group. I don't mind some off topic discussion but let's not carry on too long especially on a thread that was for selling some cars.

Jim...

On Oct 1, 2019, at 12:43 PM, larry@... wrote:

larry@...

Date: Tue, October 01, 2019 9:43 am