Topics

CROSLEY TITLE

Gary Bryant

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

Join Us on Facebook!

christopher cochrane

Do you have the vin tag also

On Apr 4, 2019, at 7:19 AM, Gary Bryant <garybryant@...> wrote:

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

Gary Bryant

No I do not.. you can make your own

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

Mike Mayberry

I'd love to have it! A

ray tooley

Price please

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 9:19 AM, Gary Bryant
<garybryant@...> wrote:

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

Join Us on Facebook!

Gary Bryant

$325 or best offer for title and $125 for tanks each obo these are top fill

<garybryant@...> wrote:

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St. Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

Join Us on Facebook!

Troy Helton

How much are you asking for the gas tanks? Thanks

On 4/4/19, ray tooley via Groups.Io <ray.tooley=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Price please

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out years
ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St.
Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping and
billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

www.EXTBP.com

Gary Bryant

$125 obo top fill..

How much are you asking for the gas tanks? Thanks

On 4/4/19, ray tooley via Groups.Io <ray.tooley=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Price please

Is anyone interested in a 1947 Crosley car title ?  car was parted out
years ago  I also have a couple of gas tanks

**We have moved locations – our new address is 7695 E. 21st St.
Indianapolis, IN 46219. Please make appropriate changes for shipping
and
billing**

Gary Bryant

PROJECT MANAGER

Exterior Building Products

7695 East 21st ST.

Indianapolis,IN 46219

(317) 894-5300 - Office

(317) 894-6666 – Fax

https://url.emailprotection.link/?b-2oZcWvpK2IUrLmljztGOSbD0R3b-QktnCy
BdyuHn6ENgAF4742olzIgGFqU-E6jmisTZrinKYnYTss94gvjZg~~

dalef62

Do you have pictures of the tanks?
Dale

dale@servicemotors.net

You can see them on our website.

On Apr 5, 2019, at 7:21 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Do you have pictures of the tanks?
Dale

Steve Perry

Gary sent these photos to me yesterday. This style tank is different than the one on my Super Sports..

Spock Arnold

Early C C tanks.