Topics

Crosley things around Cincy

Richard Helm

Does anyone have recommendations for things to see about Crosley in Cincinnati area? I checked a little online and learned that the VOA museum is only open on weekends and the Crosley estate is not normally open for tours. I'll be visiting there next week and would have Friday open to do something interesting.
Thanks,
Rich

parkhunter@...

Rich,

it’s been many years since I visited, but the Cincinnati History Museum was great. Of course it includes some Crosley stuff - a couple of cars and other Crosley products, WLW, etc. Plus it is housed in the old Union Station, which is itself pretty cool.

Unfortunately for you, it looks like it’s clised for renovation right now...

https://www.cincymuseum.org/exhibits.php

Bummer. Hope you trip is good and you find one worthwhile sights. Post pictures and travel info if you do, please!

Blessings,

Park

Terrance Robinson

How about contacting the Cincinnati Visitors Bureau and maybe consulting a AAA book on Ohio?

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Richard Helm

Thanks for the two suggestions. I was there for the tennis tournament but have run out of time now and need to head home.
Rich