Topics

Crosley's For Sale

davewalters1960@...

I have two Crosley's for sale, a 1949 wagon and a 1947 sedan. I have Titles for both. The wagon's body is in rough shape. The floor pans are rusted through and patched poorly. Rear side and tail gate glass is missing. Has no seats or brakes. The car runs great,  shifts into all gears, moving forward and back "No Brakes". Radiator has no leaks. Windshield and door glass are there but needs replaced.  The sedan has no glass and someone cut the tops off the doors and the opening where the rear side window is. Rear seat is frame only, but front seat is in fair shape.  The body is in good shape.  There is one bad spot on the floor the rest of the floor is solid front to back. Doors are in good shape only cut off at top. Car will run and drive "Has Brakes" .  I also have many extra parts: 3 rear ends, two front axles,4 steering columns. An extra engine that has stuck valves and parts of another engine. Many spare wheels and a box of misc. such as  gauges, engine bearings, jacks,  hub caps, headlights >>>> and so on. would like to have 3500.00 for all  OBO if you have any questions please e-mail me/ Would like the Items to go to a Crosley Lover.
 Thanks for looking
 Dave