Topics

Crosley parts

Kevin Church

I have the last of my dad's crosley part listed on eBay. Take a look. Actually that's all I seem to get is lookers. Need some buyer's now. I don't think my prices are that high.
Anyway, thanks
Steelshape

Dave Shipman

Well in my dealings with selling over 20k worth of stuff on ebay, may I suggest you sell the items on a "no reserve" auctions and let the buyer decide whats he/she is willing to pay for your items and not what you think they are worth. Just my two cents worth if you really want your items sold and not just looked at... best wishes on selling your Dads stuff!!!