Topics

Crosley of the Month - March

Jim Bollman

New Crosley of the Month - more a person than a car this month. I also updated the regional events that I have dates for and added a link to The 28th annual Orphan Car Tour in Maryland.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/
http://crosleyautoclub.com/Regional_Add.html
http://crosleyautoclub.com/2018-Orphan-Flyer_2-25-18.pdf

Jim...

parkhunter@...

Deane was one of those guys who may not be famous, but help to make the world go ‘round. He certainly made a mark in our hobby. Thanks for the feature, Jim.

Park

crosleyshortsport

Jim,  The pictures in the Crosley of the month of Deane are quite fitting. Thank you for sharing them.
                    Jeffrey