Topics

Crosley of the Month - July

Jim Bollman

A little early but I may not have a network condition on the 1st so here you go.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Hope you are all packing getting ready to head to the Nationals next week in Wauseon Ohio.

See you all there.

I have rescued worse.  Want pictures for future COM?

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
A little early but I may not have a network condition on the 1st so here you go.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Hope you are all packing getting ready to head to the Nationals next week in Wauseon Ohio.

See you all there.

May not use them for CotM, but may use them somewhere else. Thought this one was appropriate if next year is CC, give Barry a year to get it ready.

Jim...

On Jun 30, 2017, at 7:13 AM, L.E. Hardee <hftsales@...> wrote:

I have rescued worse.  Want pictures for future COM?

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:56 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
A little early but I may not have a network condition on the 1st so here you go.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Hope you are all packing getting ready to head to the Nationals next week in Wauseon Ohio.

See you all there.

Jim...

Tim Hamblen

That 48 wagon we dig  out of the burro pasture last Summer is almost as bad and Barry got it running !!