Topics

Crosley H-Mod prototype

Jbromagen317@...

So I picked up this Crosley. All I know about it is that it's a Crosley H Modified Prototype. Can anyone educate me on these?

Spock Arnold

Very neat piece.  I love it.  If you dont get an answer from the group, and I think you may, try contacting Geoff Hacker from Forgotten Fiberglass in Florida.  He specializes in finding and restoring these vehicles.

crosleyshortsport

Very cool !  I am not well educated on the fiberglass bodies, here is a photo of what must be one of the finest. I saw this similar one, two years ago in California.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019, 8:17 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Very neat piece.  I love it.  If you dont get an answer from the group, and I think you may, try contacting Geoff Hacker from Forgotten Fiberglass in Florida.  He specializes in finding and restoring these vehicles.

crosleyshortsport

Here is the photo I referred to .

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019, 9:05 AM crosleyshortsport via Groups.Io <crosleyshortsport=gmail.com@groups.io wrote:
Very cool !  I am not well educated on the fiberglass bodies, here is a photo of what must be one of the finest. I saw this similar one, two years ago in California.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019, 8:17 AM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io wrote:
Very neat piece.  I love it.  If you dont get an answer from the group, and I think you may, try contacting Geoff Hacker from Forgotten Fiberglass in Florida.  He specializes in finding and restoring these vehicles.

Terrance Robinson

Edited

Please restore this beautiful find--looks like a Jaguar--Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."