Topics

Crosley Gang Back Up

dpotts218@...

working just fine
Dave

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

Looks like Yahoo fixed whatever was broke on our message board for the
last 2 days. I was about to send them a message when I thought I would
check what all was broke and it was back up.

The old club is still in limbo, I did send my weekly message about
that.

Jim...

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Guess I spoke to soon it went back down again. This is a test to see if the mail side is still working. This was sent at 10:10PM on 4/16.

Jim...

Looks like Yahoo fixed whatever was broke on our message board for the
last 2 days. I was about to send them a message when I thought I would
check what all was broke and it was back up.

"oldham" <oldham@...>

Hi Jim...

Just wanted you to know that I DID get your message via e-mail...

CCC