Topics

Crosley Frame Question

checkerthree@...

Has anyone ever put a CC body on a CD frame?? What is/if there is the difference besides the obvious different shock.type.
Also can you put CD roll up window doors on CC??? They look the same.
I ask this because I have the opportunity to get a complete [motor tran rear] restored CD chassis for cheap with a TOTALLY WASTED
 CD body BUT the doors were kept inside with the chassis. I like the CC body design better.

crosleyshortsport

The frame will work fine, when you put the CD doors on a CC body you will notice the door "stop" that stops the door from swinging out too far is located higher on the CC body and doors and lower on the CD body and doors to accomadate the window going down. Just fill in the slit on the CC body and cut the slit at the proper height for the CD doors.

On Jul 15, 2017 8:14 AM, "checkerthree via Groups.Io" <checkerthree=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Has anyone ever put a CC body on a CD frame?? What is/if there is the difference besides the obvious different shock.type.
Also can you put CD roll up window doors on CC??? They look the same.
I ask this because I have the opportunity to get a complete [motor tran rear] restored CD chassis for cheap with a TOTALLY WASTED
 CD body BUT the doors were kept inside with the chassis. I like the CC body design better.

Barry Smedley

A friend of mine put a CC body on a CD frame no problems that I know of, but it looks like it sits a little higher than a regular CC.

                             Barry Smedley

Has anyone ever put a CC body on a CD frame?? What is/if there is the difference besides the obvious different shock.type.
Also can you put CD roll up window doors on CC??? They look the same.
I ask this because I have the opportunity to get a complete [motor tran rear] restored CD chassis for cheap with a TOTALLY WASTED
 CD body BUT the doors were kept inside with the chassis. I like the CC body design better.

• “This message contains CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message." (English) • "Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original." (French)