Topics

Crosley Flying Saucer on Chasing Classic Cars

Andy Farley

I just saw episode on the Crosley Flying Saucer on Chasing Classic Cars. It's about time one of the car shows had an episode on Crosley.

crosleyshortsport

I also just viewed it. I thought it was a good segment.

On Sat, May 16, 2020, 9:19 PM Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:
I just saw episode on the Crosley Flying Saucer on Chasing Classic Cars. It's about time one of the car shows had an episode on Crosley.

Tom Gerhard

Ted has a blog post on his website about the experience
http://www.yankeecrosley.com/category/crosley-chronicles/

Gabriel Haddad

Just watched the episode myself,  really fun! Ted, they gave you a ton of air time!