Topics

crosley farmoroad

charris990@...

In a message dated 4/11/02 10:56:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
emholb@... writes:

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT A 51 OR 52 FARMOROAD THAT IS COMPLETY
DISASSAMBLED IS WORTH I FOUND 1 AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO OFFER THE
OWNER FOR IT

Body parts come to mind.
Chuck Harris

"emholb" <emholb@...>

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT A 51 OR 52 FARMOROAD THAT IS COMPLETY
DISASSAMBLED IS WORTH I FOUND 1 AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO OFFER THE
OWNER FOR IT

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

To come up with a price or even get advise on what it is worth you have to be more complete in your description. Look at the condition of the parts. Figure out if any of the hard to find parts are missing. Are any of the accessories included?

Some major things to look for that are unique to the FarmOroad that may be hard to find if they are missing. Windshield with brackets, 4:1 transfer case, rear end, drive shaft and steering gear, Accessories that would increase the value could include any of the farm attachments, front or rear PTO, dual wheels, hydraulics (engine pump and rear draw bar cylinder with control valve), front draw bar, top bows, and the bed (yes the bed was an optional accessory).

I probably left out out some things but it is a start.

Jim...