Topics

Crosley engined generator

Ron Roark

Sirs
I joined your group, I have a near new old stock army generator that has a Crosley engine.
I posted a for sale is someone can use the engine in there project.
If not the group will be a great source for parts and knowledge, in being this generator back to life

Ron Roark

fwitham

Where are you?  Its a BIG world out there.. Thanks, Sparky

In a message dated 03/13/17 20:11:33 Eastern Daylight Time, ron.roark@... writes:
Sirs
I joined your group, I have a near new old stock army generator that has a Crosley engine.
I posted a for sale is someone can use the engine in there project.
If not the group will be a great source for parts and knowledge, in being this generator back to life

Ron Roark

Ron Roark

I am near Houston Texas.

fwitham

Long haul from Maine I guess,  Thanks

In a message dated 03/14/17 00:03:59 Eastern Daylight Time, ron.roark@... writes:
I am near Houston Texas.

lenny onmmmaa

Where are you located and do you want to sell the whole thing or just the crosley engine? thanks Lenny B.

On Monday, March 13, 2017 11:39 PM, fwitham via Groups.Io <fwitham@...> wrote:

Where are you?  Its a BIG world out there.. Thanks, Sparky

In a message dated 03/13/17 20:11:33 Eastern Daylight Time, ron.roark@... writes:
Sirs
I joined your group, I have a near new old stock army generator that has a Crosley engine.
I posted a for sale is someone can use the engine in there project.
If not the group will be a great source for parts and knowledge, in being this generator back to life

Ron Roark

Ron Roark

I am near Houston Texas.

I will sell the complete generator

it is a 5 kW  single or 3 phase 110/240

It's a 1952 model

$1000

lenny onmmmaa

I like this generator and I will be coming to Padre Island for a wedding in June if I  to pay for this would you be willing to hold on to it until then also would you send me the dimensions of the box?