Crosley engine

Jon Ciauri

I drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c . I am still evaluating the condition of everything.

Jon Ciauri 9094556830
St georage,Utah

crosleyshortsport

Glad it is finally getting some attention.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 10:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I  drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I  took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c .  I am still evaluating the condition of  everything.

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

Brian Dlapa

looking to sell header

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 05:12:17 AM CST, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Glad it is finally getting some attention.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 10:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I  drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I  took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c .  I am still evaluating the condition of  everything.

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

David

Picture and tube diameters would be helpful.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Glad it is finally getting some attention.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 10:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I  drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I  took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c .  I am still evaluating the condition of  everything.

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

Jim Liberty

Congrats. Fun cars indeed. I'm restoring a '47 PU.      .....Jim.