Crosley engine

Jon Ciauri

I drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c . I am still evaluating the condition of everything.

Jon Ciauri 9094556830
St georage,Utah

crosleyshortsport

Glad it is finally getting some attention. 

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 10:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I  drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I  took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c .  I am still evaluating the condition of  everything.

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

Brian Dlapa

looking to sell header

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 05:12:17 AM CST, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021, 10:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I  drove to so-cal last Friday to pickup a crosley engine that spent the last 30 years sitting on a friends garage floor. I received not only the engine but a box full of related parts .new water pump,tube exhaust header,aluminum oil pan,boxes of bearings,seals, etc. When I got home,I  took the engine apart.The serial number stamped on the. Left side of the crankcase is131114c .  I am still evaluating the condition of  everything.

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

David

Picture and tube diameters would be helpful.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 8:11 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley engine

looking to sell header

On Monday, February 1, 2021, 05:12:17 AM CST, crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah

Jim Liberty

Congrats. Fun cars indeed. I'm restoring a '47 PU.      .....Jim.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2021 at 7:09 PM Jon Ciauri via groups.io <jlciauri=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jon Ciauri  9094556830
St georage,Utah