Da: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> Per conto di Andy Farley
Inviato: mercoledì 4 novembre 2020 01:00
A: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley devin

I can't say if it will fit on a 1950 Devin but I'm using a Delco 10Si 12 volt alternator in my 1948 Crosley CC.

Sam Perley

Good luck with that! Feel free to send pictures, I'd love to see it!

Sam

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020, 02:50 Vespa Roberto <info@...> wrote:

Thank you

Roberto Vespa

I can't say if it will fit on a 1950 Devin but I'm using a Delco 10Si 12 volt alternator in my 1948 Crosley CC.

Vespa Roberto

Hi Sam

I send you two pictures of my two crosley one with two carburators Braje 1949 and artigianal body , the yellow with devin body

Best regard

Roberto

,

I can't say if it will fit on a 1950 Devin but I'm using a Delco 10Si 12 volt alternator in my 1948 Crosley CC.

David

Hi Roberto

I have a Crosley powered H-mod with an Almquist Sabre body.  I’m using a Denso alternator part number 12180-SE.  It’s a small, inexpensive, 1 wire unit.  I made a simple bracket out of 1/8” thick steel; I don’t have a picture of the bracket but I’m attaching a picture of the engine bay that shows the alternator.

Best,

David Lambert

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I can't say if it will fit on a 1950 Devin but I'm using a Delco 10Si 12 volt alternator in my 1948 Crosley CC.

Vespa Roberto

Hi David

Thank you

Roberto Vespa

I can't say if it will fit on a 1950 Devin but I'm using a Delco 10Si 12 volt alternator in my 1948 Crosley CC.

Attachments:

seb fontana

Gorgeous job David.