Topics

Crosley badge on front of CC

Mike S

I'm converting my '48 1/2 CC station wagon from the bullet nose to the cross badge.  I need to know how far down from the top edge of the front grill panel is the top of the jewel located?

Dennis Terdy

My CC coupe is just under 1/2 inch below the top lip.
Dennis

--
Dennis Terdy

Mike S

Thanks Dennis.  I didn't want to drill any holes until I knew for sure.
Mike S