Topics

Crosley Automobile Club, National Meet Update :

Jim Bollman

Members and concerned parties : Our club president, Dave Anspach, Our Senior board member, Jim Bollman, and myself as your Vice President, Co-chairman and treasurer, have decided that the 2020 National Meet will proceed as planned. We will however proceed according to Ohio State regulations and or Fulton County regulations and Fair board regulations moving forward. We are still optimistic the show will go on. I will keep you updated on any regulations we need to be aware of. Most everyone has received the Quarterly with the Meet pre-registration printed on page 16. PLEASE cut it out and send it to Co-chair Janyne Smith as instructed on the form. In the event we can not have our meet, we will still need these registrations to send your 2020 dash plaque And all registered cars will be eligible for online voting if necessary. YES, we still plan to have a national meet and voting WITH trophies for 2020 even if we are not able to be together. Any money you send for pre-registration for camping, vending, or the banquet, will be refunded if the meet is cancelled. Let's all stay positive and hope and pray we will be allowed to see everyone July 6 - 11 Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio for the Crosley Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National Meet. Sincerely, Jeffrey Ackerman

Pre-Registration Form - Here