Topics

CROSLEY

Richard Williams

I have so much it is hard to list, but will list the main items which are all Crosley. 1948 Sta.Wg. runs good, has been upgraded on the inside, looks nice. 1951 Sta Wg. being restored from ground up. Chassis is complete new or rebuilt, body is being changed to a Panel. Roll up windows are complete W/new glass, new windshield, new wiring being installed but not finished, is all there. This car is complete but not all assembled as I am unable to finish it. Two 1950 Sta. Wg. one is complete, the second is a parts car. Two Radios, but not sure if the work. Heat that is nice and read to use. Many other small parts and pieces that are refinished or useable. Just too much to list. But need to sell all as a package deal. No parting out.

ROBERT L GREGG

Did I somehow miss the location and price?

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:48 PM, Richard Williams via Groups.Io <rwms_2002@...> wrote:

I have so much it is hard to list, but will list the main items which are all Crosley. 1948 Sta.Wg. runs good, has been upgraded on the inside, looks nice. 1951 Sta Wg. being restored from ground up. Chassis is complete new or rebuilt, body is being changed to a Panel. Roll up windows are complete W/new glass, new windshield, new wiring being installed but not finished, is all there. This car is complete but not all assembled as I am unable to finish it. Two 1950 Sta. Wg. one is complete, the second is a parts car. Two Radios, but not sure if the work. Heat that is nice and read to use. Many other small parts and pieces that are refinished or useable. Just too much to list. But need to sell all as a package deal. No parting out.

ray.tooley@...

Price and location

Sent from my iPad