From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Sodaro
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 9:37 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Crofton Tie Rods

Hello, Still trying to finish my 1959 Crofton. Does anyone know a replacement tie rod for the Crofton? Thanks Tom S

James Dlapa

Hi Kevin, I may have an extra engine mount. Would have to get down to storage and dig it up. Would be In Vista.
James (760) 855-5513

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:00 PM <mkocci@...> wrote:

I can give you measurements of my “62 Crofton.

I need photos of the front engine mount if you want to swap info.

I did not get the front mount with the car so will have to fabricate one.

Kevin

619 426-3114

Hello, Still trying to finish my 1959 Crofton. Does anyone know a replacement tie rod for the Crofton? Thanks Tom S