Topics

Crofton Steering Column Wanted

mkocci@...

Good morning, I am in need of a complete steering column for a Crofton restoration.

It needs to measure 48” from tip to tail.

Any available?  I am in San Diego and have Crosley parts to trade or sell.

Thank you

Kevin

619 426-3114

James Dlapa

Hi Kevin, I am from Vista, do not have a steering column, but am interested in what you have. Any emblems, I want to have a couple cast. I am also restoring a Crofton bug
(760)855-5513

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:56 AM <mkocci@...> wrote:

Good morning, I am in need of a complete steering column for a Crofton restoration.

It needs to measure 48” from tip to tail.

Any available?  I am in San Diego and have Crosley parts to trade or sell.

Thank you

Kevin

619 426-3114

crosleyshortsport

Kevin, I just finished parting out a 51 Crosley sedan today. I have a good steering column / steering box. If it will work for you, I can ship it. I am in NY, so shipping will be a factor. I will sell the part for $ 125.00. Jeffrey Ackerman  cell# 585-315-7005