Topics

coroncvirus.

Mac McBrayer

What is the probability that national meet in Ohio will not take place due to the Coronavivus. I sure want to attend, but Iwill be coming from Arizona, along trip.   Mac...

crosleyshortsport

Mac, I am Jeffrey, The chairman of the meet. I am optimistic that the national meet will go on as planned. Like everyone in the world, I will be listening and watching every day to understand where we are at with this thing here in the USA. I recommend making your plans for accomodations, this will ensure you have a place to stay.
            Jeffrey Ackerman

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:52 AM Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...> wrote:
What is the probability that national meet in Ohio will not take place due to the Coronavivus. I sure want to attend, but Iwill be coming from Arizona, along trip.   Mac...

Spock Arnold

At this time, my opinion is that it all depends on the government.   As long as "shelter in place" orders are in force, we can not have an event.  If they are lifted, the event is on.  From now until July is a long time.  I pray we are out of this mess by then.  In the meantime, stay home, be safe and work on your Crosley my friends !

On Mar 24, 2020 12:52 AM, Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...> wrote:
What is the probability that national meet in Ohio will not take place due to the Coronavivus. I sure want to attend, but Iwill be coming from Arizona, along trip.   Mac...

Jim Bollman

For those that don't recognize the Crosley Auto Club's President online name, "Spock" is our fearless leader. So now you have heard from the two most informed people in the club on what is going on for the Nationals.

So now back to the shop to get those Crosleys ready for the Summer.

Jim...