Cooling problems II

"Philip Rowland" <prowland@...>

Thanks, guys for your input on foaming etc. The side plate internal baffles are OK but the pump lubricant is questionable. I am using Drydene water pump lubricant, which should be compatible with Prestone-water mix, but maybe it isn't. I queried Prestone manufacturer some years ago about this foaming problem and they said they had reduced the anti-foaming agent in the formula because of the high system pressures used now. Maybe I should switch from Prestone to water plus anti-rust additive in warm weather!