Topics

Congrats to Jeff Gladden

Jim Bollman

The results from the Hershey AACA show were just posted and look what was listed.
Class 04B - Senior 1952 Crosley Farm-O-Road ........ Jeffrey S. Gladden, Rustburg, VA

For those not into AACA awards, the Senior means Jeff's FOR won a 1st Junior award and is now considrered a Senior car for future National shows.
Congratulation Jeff.

crosleyshortsport

Wow !  Good for you Jeffrey !

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018, 9:01 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
The results from the Hershey AACA show were just posted and look what was listed.
Class 04B - Senior 1952 Crosley Farm-O-Road ........ Jeffrey S. Gladden, Rustburg, VA

For those not into AACA awards, the Senior means Jeff's FOR won a 1st Junior award and is now considrered a Senior car for future National shows.
Congratulation Jeff.

dalef62

Way to go Jeff!  You and Kelly worked hard for that!!

jane altman

Awesome!  Way to bring Crosslet into the radar...

Jeffrey Gladden

Thanks for letting me know Jim; I did not know any results.

It turned out to be a nice show after the rain stopped at about 0930.