Complete Crosley Marine Engine and Transmission that will be in the Silent Auction at Wauseon.

Jim Bollman

There will be a complete Crosley marine engine and transmission in the silent auction at Wauseon. This was a generous gift to the club. Bring your checkbook these don't show up often for sale. The post Crosley boat engines are common compared to this.

Spock Arnold

Edited

I just spoke to Steve Demartino on this engine.   He has some history on the engine and was a former owner.  He states it is in EXCELLENT condition!!  I also hear that there are a few bidders already lined up for this item!!