Topics

Clutch and pressure plate

Mike Mayberry

Good morning from California,
I see from Service Motors there is a 6 inch and a 61/2 inch clutch and pressure plate. Is there a difference in performance of the clutch? Are the bolt holes different ?  What cars used 6 vs 61/2. I have a Faegol 44 I am installing in my hotshot. Just want to make sure I get the right clutch.

Butch

6" possibly has a bit smoother engagement. The 6 1/2 has more holding power. Both of those claims are subject to conditions.

Yes, the flywheel/pressure plates, have different bolt patterns.

Butch