Clarence (Kap) Kapraun has Passed

Jim Bollman

Here is what Butch posted on Facebook.

"It's with great sadness, I share the sad news, that Clarence Kapraun, more commonly known as KAP, passed away yesterday. For those that know him, KAP needs no introduction.
For those those that don't, KAP was a great guy, a good friend, a long time Crosley enthusiast and a former owner of Service Motors.”
Kap shared with many of us his knowledge and expertise, always fun to talk too at the Nationals. A life long teacher both in the class room and out. He was one of the past editors of the club Quarterly. He will be missed.

On 10/31/2021 9:20 PM, Jim Bollman wrote:
Here is what Butch posted on Facebook.

"It's with great sadness, I share the sad news, that Clarence Kapraun, more commonly known as KAP, passed away yesterday. For those that know him, KAP needs no introduction.
For those those that don't, KAP was a great guy, a good friend, a long time Crosley enthusiast and a former owner of Service Motors.”
Kap shared with many of us his knowledge and expertise, always fun to talk too at the Nationals. A life long teacher both in the class room and out. He was one of the past editors of the club Quarterly. He will be missed.

Gabriel Haddad

Thanks for sharing Jim and Butch. Kap will be missed.