Topics

Chrome Trim Rings -revisited

Dennis Terdy

11/1/17
Edited 11/1/17
This was posted in the fall...still looking...any new help welcomed!!
I attended an excellent West Coast Crosley Club meet in Pacific Grove, CA in the fall. I found 2 Crosleys decked out with small 1.25" X 12" chrome trim rings. I followed up with the owners but the product, European I believe, was manufactured on a limited basis and is no longer available. Does anyone have information about: 1. Small trim rings like these or 2. Crome rings and source that work on Crosley 12" rims. Thank you.

Dennis Terdy - Glen Ellyn, IL

Steve Perry

These guys sell a 12” stainless trim ring..

On Feb 18, 2018, at 2:23 PM, Dennis Terdy <dennis.terdy@...> wrote:

 Dennis Terdy
11/1/17
Edited 11/1/17
This was posted in the fall...still looking...any new help welcomed!!
I attended an excellent West Coast Crosley Club meet in Pacific Grove, CA in the fall. I found 2 Crosleys decked out with small 1.25" X 12" chrome trim rings. I followed up with the owners but the product, European I believe, was manufactured on a limited basis and is no longer available. Does anyone have information about: 1. Small trim rings like these or 2. Crome rings and source that work on Crosley 12" rims. Thank you.

Dennis Terdy - Glen Ellyn, IL

Dave Shipman

Anyone tried out a set of these rings?

Jerriffic

 I bought a similar set with the same style clips that grip the rim.
The Crosley wheel is not deep enough, the trim ring stuck out too far and exposed the clips.

Jerry B.