Chrome Nose Repair

"the_heidi_dog" <the_heidi_dog@...>

Hi Gang,

I recently purchased a CY8 for my 49 pickup and discovered it was
missing the output transformer labeled T-3 on the schematics.

http://www.ggw.org/~cac/Car_Radios/Radios.html

Can anyone tell me any info on that transformer? If you look at the
chassis layout, the transform I am talking about is located directly
to the left of the vibrator in the empty area.

Secondly, What was the connector label SFLD? I know that the answer
to this question was addressed in the old chat room, however I have
forgotton the answer. Since there is no mention of it on the
schematic I assume it is a no connect and should be missing?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

regards,
Chris

"mcriverbug" <mcriverbug@...>

---Chris, George Zaha is the man to contact for radio parts and
questions. He recently rebuilt my CY8, I am certain he can help you
out. His Phone is {248} 393-1732 eves. - John
In Crosley_Gang@y..., "the_heidi_dog" <the_heidi_dog@y...> wrote:
Hi Gang,

I recently purchased a CY8 for my 49 pickup and discovered it
was
missing the output transformer labeled T-3 on the schematics.

http://www.ggw.org/~cac/Car_Radios/Radios.html

Can anyone tell me any info on that transformer? If you look at the
chassis layout, the transform I am talking about is located
directly
to the left of the vibrator in the empty area.

Secondly, What was the connector label SFLD? I know that the answer
to this question was addressed in the old chat room, however I have
forgotton the answer. Since there is no mention of it on the
schematic I assume it is a no connect and should be missing?

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

regards,
Chris

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

The radio info from the old message board is at the following link under radio.
http://www.ggw.org/~cac/CrosleyGarage/index.html

Jim...