Topics

Checking in

Tom Snider

I've been a member of the Crosley Club for a few years (#5980) and attended the National Meet this summer for the first time.
I own '51 Pickup and live in Arizona. I grew up in Ohio and went to ballgames at Crosley field as a kid. I have never joined in the Crosley-Gang Group and decided I should,  so this is my first email to get introduced.
Tom Snider

crosleyshortsport

Tom,   Welcome to the Crosley Gang.  This is a great site to ask for help with any Crosley related issues you might have. Also a good place to ask for parts you may need, and share your successes and photos. I hope you had a good time at the national meet. As chairman of the meet, here is your personal invitation to the 2019 national meet. July 9 - 13   Fulton County Fairgrounds, Wauseon, Ohio.  This year we are celebrating 50 years of the Crosley Automobile Club ! This will be a banner year for the national meet !
      Best Regards,   Jeffrey

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019, 4:16 PM Tom Snider <TOMSNIDER5766@... wrote:
I've been a member of the Crosley Club for a few years (#5980) and attended the National Meet this summer for the first time.
I own '51 Pickup and live in Arizona. I grew up in Ohio and went to ballgames at Crosley field as a kid. I have never joined in the Crosley-Gang Group and decided I should,  so this is my first email to get introduced.
Tom Snider

Spock Arnold

Welcome Tom.  Please consider joining us at Wauseon.  It is a fun time.