Topics

Chat Tonight

Jim Bollman

Our regular chat room is broke again and I don't know how long it will take to get up again. I have activated a different chat room till further notice.

https://groups.io/g/Crosley-Gang/chats

Just click on "Crosley-Gang Weekly Chat"

See you at 10pm Eastern Time

Jim...

Vern Barker

any one here?

Jim Bollman

Fred and I are there.

Jim...

On Aug 10, 2017, at 10:18 PM, Vern Barker <romardb@...> wrote:

any one here?

Jim Bollman

The regular chat room is back up and running. It only took two IT people and myself a couple of hours once we were all working on the same problem. The hosting company changed a name that I had to change in 2 configuration files and they didn't bother telling me about.

So as it has been for many years, chat is Thursday and Sunday nights at 10pm Eastern time at
http://crosley-gang.com/chat/
Just pick a handle and login, no password needed.

So stop in and talk Crosley interactively, ask question, tell lies and stories.

Members can arrange other times to meet if they want.

Jim...