Topics

CD Headlight buckets

Bill

Anybody have a decent pair to sell? with rings ???

checkerthree@...

Thanx

@BarryO

Edited

Hello, (may 13, 2018) Just a few minutes ago, saw 2 complete for sale on ebay. Looked very good shape. Regards Barry
LINK:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LQQK-vintage-Pair-CROSLEY-Headlamp-Light-RITEWAY-14037-glass-Lens-early-AUTO/232737673611?hash=item36303f118b:g:GPIAAOSwiqFaXXul

Tim Hamblen

You can do better than $250. Stay shy of ebay. There is the isolated case of a good price but rare. If you could get to the National show there will likely be some there. A good move would be to look in the Roster and contact members near you and ask them if they know of parts you might need. A lot of our members are older and do not get on the Internet, but have parts cars and extra parts. I have a pair that have rust holes in them and plan to patch the holes and then turn the bucket on the hole so the patch does not show . ie: toward the inside of the fender.

seb fontana

You probably can rotate the bucket but the head light is "clocked"..You may get away with re-clocking the bulb to the bucket,i.e. making new bulb slots..? I have a pretty nice pair of CD buckets and one beat up ring that I couldn't get $60.00 for just recently...I have brand new buckets and rings while not Crosley can be made to fit with minimal work..I put them on my CC...See Crosley of the month a few months back, at the Napa store..Seb.

Bill

Sed,
Email me at checkerthree@...

I have a pretty nice pair of CD buckets and one beat up ring that I couldn't get $60.00 for just recently.