From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Bollman
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2019 11:15 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] July Crosley of the Month

Here is the latest CotM.

http://crosleyautoclub.com/

Don't forget the Crosley Nationals are coming up real fast in Wauseon Ohio. Hope to see a lot of you next week.

This message contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any review, disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. (English) Ce message contient des informations confidentielles destinées uniquement à l'usage du(des) destinataire(s) nommé(s) ci-dessus. Toute consultation, distribution, copie et utilisation du contenu de ce message est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, SVP avisez l'expéditeur par réponse immédiate et effacez le message original. (French)