Topics

CC Title needed follow up to Patricia & Brian

checkerthree@...

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

Brian Dlapa

i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree@...> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

Kevin Church

Buckeye1111 will have three of those plates as soon as he pays the balance for the Crosley he bought from me.

On Aug 2, 2017 10:16 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

James Dlapa

You can always have the vin verified and file for a missing title

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:53 AM Kevin Church <klchurch59@...> wrote:
Buckeye1111 will have three of those plates as soon as he pays the balance for the Crosley he bought from me.

On Aug 2, 2017 10:16 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

steve perry

Hello,
I have a friend who has two old Crosley Titles. One is for a 1949 Convertible and the other is for a 1948 Station Wagon. These are Oklahoma Titles.
He has several old Titles that he sells at Swap Meets..
He gets $100 each.
In case anyone has an interest.
 Thanks