Topics

CC Title needed follow up to Patricia & Brian

checkerthree@...

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

Brian Dlapa

i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree@...> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

Kevin Church <klchurch59@...>

Buckeye1111 will have three of those plates as soon as he pays the balance for the Crosley he bought from me.

On Aug 2, 2017 10:16 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

James Dlapa

You can always have the vin verified and file for a missing title

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:53 AM Kevin Church <klchurch59@...> wrote:
Buckeye1111 will have three of those plates as soon as he pays the balance for the Crosley he bought from me.

On Aug 2, 2017 10:16 AM, "Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io" <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
i have plate also

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎02‎, ‎2017‎ ‎06‎:‎53‎:‎22‎ ‎AM, checkerthree via Groups.Io <checkerthree=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Patricia Gitti,
Yes Service Motors can in deeded make a plate.
What do you want for you title?

Brian Diapa,
What do you want for you title should you be able to find it?

I can't seem to make this site go to you two directally
PLEASE Email me at checkerthree@...  WITH "CROSLEY" in the  subject line

Thank You

Steve Perry

Hello,
I have a friend who has two old Crosley Titles. One is for a 1949 Convertible and the other is for a 1948 Station Wagon. These are Oklahoma Titles.
He has several old Titles that he sells at Swap Meets..
He gets $100 each.
In case anyone has an interest.
 Thanks