Topics

Car jack

Jerry Summey

My 50 Hotshot came to me with a round base.

In a message dated 9/16/2019 9:03:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, brawnybug@... writes:

My ’50 wagon had the round base for the screw jack.  My ’52 wagon has the rectangular base like Jim B.’s.

-Steve M.

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io [mailto:Crosley-Gang@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Helm
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 8:57 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Car jack

My 49 Hot Shot came with a round base. The screw jack looks the same.

Rich

Saltsgaver, Mike

I wonder if there are any accessory catalogs or parts books from different years which might show when each design was in use?

Hella Electronics Corporation, 43811 Plymouth Oaks Blvd., 48170, Plymouth Michigan
This document is to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.

Mike S

We all must be really desperate for things to talk about....to have this many comments about a bumper jack......you have to go all the way back to July to see this many posts on a subject.

Jim Bollman

A topic that has needed some study and research for a long time.

On Sep 17, 2019, at 10:24 AM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

We all must be really desperate for things to talk about....to have this many comments about a bumper jack......you have to go all the way back to July to see this many posts on a subject.

Kenn Cahill

The parts number was the same for all of the different styles of jacks.

Mike S

Now that is interesting....I wonder how the Crosley cost accounting system worked if they didn't change part numbers when costs may have changed?

BTW, Where can a guy find a copy of the parts book?

Jim Bollman

Service Motors has reprints of the late parts book it has some CC in it but not complete, the CC complete parts book you just have to be lucky to find an original.

Jim...

On Sep 17, 2019, at 2:09 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Now that is interesting....I wonder how the Crosley cost accounting system worked if they didn't change part numbers when costs may have changed?

BTW, Where can a guy find a copy of the parts book?

fred@...

round base