Topics

Building new web site for 18 wheeler

Hello All, I am building a new site for the 18 wheeler . I am sure most of you have see the old one, www.crosleygarage.com
The old one was not very smart phone friendly. The new one is. I am adding a new crosley link page. If any of you would like to be on it, Please just send me the link to your site or favorite vender. For now, you can go to fortyeightvolts.com to see the working site. When it is finished, it will be the new crosleygarge. Also, I always like input on how to improve it. I can have up to 50 pages but i hope to keep it to 10 or less.

crosleyshortsport

I look forward to it !