BRAGE Parts

Jim Liberty

Hey guys, I have just purchased a Crosley powered Devin. I Am looking for:
  • BRAGE twin Carburetor intake manifold. With carbs if possible.
  • BRAGE exhaust manifold.
  • Other race parts you may have. Blower ???
I'll do a full, body off restoration. My '47 Pickup will be my pit truck. I do not intend to race it, but what a pair at car shows.

                                                           .................Jim.

Madeline Kay Putney

Jim. I haven’t been on here for a long time because I sold my Crosley after enjoying it for 17 years. My VC was bumped up a little in HP and was Braje equipped with twin Carbs and cast iron header as well as larger water pump, etc. What I wanted to mention to you is the fact that I had matching Carter WO carbs. And could never get them tuned right. They were always running rich. Due to advice from long time members of this site I pulled it all off and went to a single carb and hand built a log exhaust manifold for it. It improved the operation of the engine by 100 fold. I had a belt driven supercharger for it but never mounted it.
I gave the supercharger to a VW guy for a 21 window bus that he was building and let the Braje stuff go with the car. I think it’s now somewhere in Iowa.
I will say the Braje additions really looked good at shows with the hood off.
Good luck in your venture.

On Saturday, September 25, 2021, 6:47 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Hey guys, I have just purchased a Crosley powered Devin. I Am looking for:
  • BRAGE twin Carburetor intake manifold. With carbs if possible.
  • BRAGE exhaust manifold.
  • Other race parts you may have. Blower ???
I'll do a full, body off restoration. My '47 Pickup will be my pit truck. I do not intend to race it, but what a pair at car shows.

                                                           .................Jim.

Jim Liberty

Thanks Dave, both my hotshot and '47 pickup are set up with these. I made both cars dual exhaust too. I also love the look. The Hotshot is on the road, and sorted out. The truck is still in restoration.  The Devin is my winter project     Thanks again Dave,...................Jim.

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 5:29 PM Madeline Kay Putney <dkputney@...> wrote:
[...]
Dave

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 25, 2021, 6:47 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Hey guys, I have just purchased a Crosley powered Devin. I Am looking for:
  • BRAGE twin Carburetor intake manifold. With carbs if possible.
  • BRAGE exhaust manifold.
  • Other race parts you may have. Blower ???
I'll do a full, body off restoration. My '47 Pickup will be my pit truck. I do not intend to race it, but what a pair at car shows.

Gary Cochrane

Hi Jim
Gary Cochrane here. I live out in Perris. Have followed your many posts with great interest. Sure hope you will bring the Hot Shot to our West Coast meet in Bakersfield.

On Saturday, September 25, 2021, 5:35 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

[...]

I plan to. Thanks.                 ....................Jim.