Topics

Auction: Hotshot & Sedan - July 14 - Delta, OH

Jim Bollman

Not sure if this was planned to fall on the main day of our National meet or just by chance but it is about 20 miles away if anyone wants to attend. Looks like they have a fairly rough Hotshot, a pretty nice looking CC sedan if you like John Deer green and some engines. Lots of other non Crosley stuff. One homemade tractor looks like it has some Crosley parts on it, I couldn't be sure from the pictures if it had a Crosley engine.

https://www.estatesale.com/sales/view/171562.html

Jim...

Gabriel Haddad

They think they will get through all of that in one day? Wow. They better have several rings going.