Topics

Articulated Tractor Update

Jim Bollman

I updated the web page I made for the tractor project. For those that haven't seen earlier posts this is a project my Dad started in the 80s and never got finished after having a series of strokes.

I procrastinate for years if I was going to try and finish the project but never could get started. Enter Scott Yingst, he offered to finish the project at a fair rate plus parts and it was picked up and moved to his place Fall 2019. It made it to the top of Scott's project list this Summer. So here is the Tractor page showing the history and current state.
http://jebs-stuff.com/AT/

If you have ideas or suggestions let me know.

Looks like a neat machine, glad it is coming to fruition.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020, 7:09 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I updated the web page I made for the tractor project. For those that haven't seen earlier posts this is a project my Dad started in the 80s and never got finished after having a series of strokes.

I procrastinate for years if I was going to try and finish the project but never could get started. Enter Scott Yingst, he offered to finish the project at a fair rate plus parts and it was picked up and moved to his place Fall 2019. It made it to the top of Scott's project list this Summer. So here is the Tractor page showing the history and current state.
http://jebs-stuff.com/AT/

If you have ideas or suggestions let me know.

Jim...

Plandersen

How do you learn to kick yourself in the butt to get started.  I am getting close.  It looks like a cool little rig.  Kent

On Sep 21, 2020, at 4:09 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

I updated the web page I made for the tractor project. For those that haven't seen earlier posts this is a project my Dad started in the 80s and never got finished after having a series of strokes.

I procrastinate for years if I was going to try and finish the project but never could get started. Enter Scott Yingst, he offered to finish the project at a fair rate plus parts and it was picked up and moved to his place Fall 2019. It made it to the top of Scott's project list this Summer. So here is the Tractor page showing the history and current state.
http://jebs-stuff.com/AT/

If you have ideas or suggestions let me know.

Jim...

Steve

I find that a good wife is often very willing to provide sufficient motivation to the hindquarters.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone