Topics

Anyone parting out a super sport?

Dennis Wilkinson

I am in need of the transmission cover that the shift lever goes through, part of floor. It is the bolt in portion. Would be interested in the whole driveshaft tunnel if it could be cut out and shipped. I know this is a long shot, but never know!  Thanks: Dennis

Dennis Wilkinson

I see that there is one on eBay in Ormond Beach, Florida, but they will not ship. Anyone in the club from that area that might be willing to get it shipped to me if I buy it? I don't need the transmition, maybe we could work out a deal? If not will pay for shipping cost and a reasonable amount for time.

Plandersen

I have three of them. I only need 2. Dave said he wanted one of mine. I was going to trade for a flywheel cover and a wiring harness if he had one. Kent