Another Long Time Member Larry Taylor has Passed

Jim Bollman

President Dave posted on Facebook that another long term Ohio member has passed. Below is Dave’s comments. Larry was along time friend and a moderator on the Crosley-Gang for years.

“I was just informed that Larry Taylor, another Ohio Region stalwart, passed away July 26. Larry was another guy with a quick wit and a funny story always at hand. I dont think I ever saw him without a smile. He was somewhat restricted after having a disabling stroke a few years back but never stopped smiling. He will be greatly missed by those of us who knew him.”