Topics

Almquist sabre built on Crossley

James Dlapa

Hi Tom, good looking project. That looks like a prewar chassis. If you end up cutting the front cross member off of it, I would be interested in it. Thank you in advance.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:52 AM crosleyshortsport <crosleyshortsport@...> wrote:
I know how incredible that car will be when done! Went to the California meet this year and this was on the showfield!

On Jan 12, 2018 7:12 AM, "Spock Arnold via Groups.Io" <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What  a great project.   Sabre specific parts will be difficult, but all the Crosley parts can be gotten from our parts vendors.  Ted at Yankee used to have one and will be helpful, Service Motors has a real deep inventory, and Dave Edwards is like family to deal with, and a great guy.  Club members will be helpful with questions.   And bring it to Wauseon !!   We'd love to see it in person.   I'll personally help to push it on to the show field!!!
            Dave Anspach

Attachments:

Jim Bollman

I don't know if it started life as a prewar frame, a pre war owner would know better than me. When I made the comments of the frame may need modifying I had just noticed the 9" brakes and hadn't look to close but it does look like the frame has already had some modification.

Jim...