Access to good non-copyrighted video footage of Crosleys?

timtmaker

We're gearing up for the West Coast region's meet in Bakersfield next weekend and a local TV station is interested in doing a piece the night before to let people know about the show. They asked if I could send them any good video footage from one of the meets or other Crosley footage....

Wondering if anyone can direct me to good high-quality video footage of Crosleys that they would be allowed to use (non-copyrighted)?  Hoping there might be some good stuff on YouTube..

THANKS!