New Crosley Member

Thomas Harvey

Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey

Welcome to the club Tom. Glad you joined and look forward to meeting you at Wauseon. This will be my first time too.🙂

On Jun 10, 2021, at 10:58 PM, Thomas Harvey via groups.io <allclearth@...> wrote:

Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey

crosleyshortsport

Welcome Tom,  Thank you for joining the club, our membership chairman will get that packet out as soon as he is able I am sure. If you do not see anything by the time the national meet begins, We will be sure to get you on board at Wauseon. As chairman of the meet, I guarantee you will have a great time !  Any questions or concerns along the way, do not hesitate to reach out to me. Jeffrey Ackerman. 585-315-7005 call or text.

On Jun 10, 2021, at 10:58 PM, Thomas Harvey via groups.io <allclearth=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey

Sam Perley

Hello and welcome from New Hampshire! The Crosley Gang is a great place to find info and listen to people's adventures! There's plenty of advice to give out and you'll hear tons at Nationals. Have fun with your Crosley and keep us updated!

Sam

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021, 22:58 Thomas Harvey via groups.io <allclearth=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey

Spock Arnold

Welcome Tom.  Be sure to make yourself known at Wauseon.  This is a great bunch of people.  We all look forward to meeting you and your car,

On Thursday, June 10, 2021, 10:58:47 PM EDT, Thomas Harvey via groups.io <allclearth@...> wrote:

Hi,
My name is Tom Harvey and I just joined the club a couple of weeks ago. Have not received any info yet.  I recently purchased a 1948 Crosley pick up or wagon that has been turned into a fire truck.  Need lots of parts and info on the Crosley's.  Have done a lot of research an the web and they seem to be a heck of a automobile.  I have already registered for the big convention in Ohio and hopefully will be able to find a lot of parts and get some knowledge there.  Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tom Harvey

Tom Gerhard

Welcome Tom!
As another Tom and a relatively new member, I assure you this club is welcoming and helpful.  You'll have a great time in Wauseon; unfortunately I'll be missing this year.

-tom

Jim Liberty

Tom, I'm new also. You will find the members very helpful, as I have. Service Motors has provided me many parts also. You can find their website online.         .......Jim.