New Crosley of the Month


Jim Bollman
 

Here is the June CotM.
http://crosleyautoclub.com

Hope everyone is busy getting ready to head to Wauseon Ohio for the Nationals in another month.

Jim...


Kenn Cahill
 

Great photos Jim. I can only see seven of the cars on the auto hauler. In addition to 4 station wagons, there is a super sport, pick up truck, and even a farm o  road..


On May 31, 2021, at 10:49 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Here is the June CotM.
http://crosleyautoclub.com

Hope everyone is busy getting ready to head to Wauseon Ohio for the Nationals in another month.

Jim...


crosleyshortsport
 

Thank you for the fine photos Jim. I did not see the FarmOroad until Ken mentioned it !


On Mon, May 31, 2021, 11:32 PM Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:
Great photos Jim. I can only see seven of the cars on the auto hauler. In addition to 4 station wagons, there is a super sport, pick up truck, and even a farm o  road..


On May 31, 2021, at 10:49 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Here is the June CotM.
http://crosleyautoclub.com

Hope everyone is busy getting ready to head to Wauseon Ohio for the Nationals in another month.

Jim...


Kenn Cahill
 

The wagons on the top level all appear to have the high dome hubcaps. So much for my theory that the late Crosley’s used the low dome hubcaps.


Spock Arnold
 

The change was made from high to low, however some high dome caps remained in inventory even after the end of production.  I have seen factory pictures of even later VCs with high domes on them.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 12:40:41 AM EDT, Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:


The wagons on the top level all appear to have the high dome hubcaps. So much for my theory that the late Crosley’s used the low dome hubcaps.






Jim Bollman
 

I’m not sure I can tell what hubcaps are on those top wagons. I have never found any factory notes on when the low caps first appeared but I think we can all agree the high dome look nicer. The factory may have thought they looked better too and used them in publicity shots.

Jim...

On Jun 13, 2021, at 5:23 AM, Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

The change was made from high to low, however some high dome caps remained in inventory even after the end of production.  I have seen factory pictures of even later VCs with high domes on them.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 12:40:41 AM EDT, Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:


The wagons on the top level all appear to have the high dome hubcaps. So much for my theory that the late Crosley’s used the low dome hubcaps.







Jim Liberty
 

I've been told the "Low Dome" was for the Hotshot.    .....Jim.

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 9:40 PM Kenn Cahill <drkenncahill@...> wrote:
The wagons on the top level all appear to have the high dome hubcaps. So much for my theory that the late Crosley’s used the low dome hubcaps.