Soft Top - Hotshot

Jim Liberty

Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.

Spock Arnold

Edited

fixitall, Hamburg Pa.  I think he works through Service Motors

On Thursday, May 20, 2021, 02:18:33 PM EDT, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.

Mike Mayberry

Jim,
Any chance of getting some pictures and measurements of the bows?? I have a 1950 hotshot no top or bows!!!

Mike Mayberry

On Thu, May 20, 2021, 11:18 AM Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:
Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.

Attachments:

Jim Bollman

Are you putting a stock windshield on when you want to use the top? Not sure how you would do anything but a tonneau cover with this nifty racing wind screens.

Jim...

On May 20, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.
<DSC_0007.JPG><DSC_0010.JPG><DSC_0009.JPG>

Tim Hamblen

I wondered about that too. Can't put a top on it w/o a windshield.

Jim Liberty

Jim, yes the windshield would go on first. Just want a complete car. I'm in Southern California, I'll drive it topless.    ......Jim.

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 8:01 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Are you putting a stock windshield on when you want to use the top? Not sure how you would do anything but a tonneau cover with this nifty racing wind screens.

Jim...

On May 20, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Jim Liberty <jimliberty356@...> wrote:

Guys, is there anyone out there making soft tops for a 1950 Hotshot. I have the bows, but need the top.    ......Jim.
<DSC_0007.JPG><DSC_0010.JPG><DSC_0009.JPG>

Mike Mayberry

Where in Southern california?? Maybe I could come get more pics and measurements on the bows I am in redlands area.