CHINESE-RESTURANT

L.E. Hardee

Jim, I agree with you.  If you allow jokes and cute kittens, not that there is anything wrong with them, then next someone will post something dealing with politics or religion.  Whole wars have been fought for less.  I vote to keep it somehow related to the Crosleys.  I can find the cute kittens somewhere else if I want them.

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 3:17 PM Spock Arnold via groups.io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Jim;
    I agree with you.  Keep the content to Crosley related as we state in our rules.  If we open it up to jokes and stories, we lose our identity.  Yes the club is people, but our common focus is the cars.  Keep the web page focused on that,  Save the jokes for the Fireside Chat at Wauseon!!

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:29:46 AM EDT, Lloyd Lautzenhiser <not@...> wrote:

Jim:
I disagree. This is a club of people, not just drive shafts and spark plugs.
Lloyd

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

Spock Arnold

Jim;
    I agree with you.  Keep the content to Crosley related as we state in our rules.  If we open it up to jokes and stories, we lose our identity.  Yes the club is people, but our common focus is the cars.  Keep the web page focused on that,  Save the jokes for the Fireside Chat at Wauseon!!

On Friday, May 7, 2021, 11:29:46 AM EDT, Lloyd Lautzenhiser <not@...> wrote:

Jim:
I disagree. This is a club of people, not just drive shafts and spark plugs.
Lloyd

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

Lloyd Lautzenhiser

Jim:
I disagree. This is a club of people, not just drive shafts and spark plugs.
Lloyd

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

David Reina

Hi Jim,

If it was me who sent it to our Crosley-Gang I apologize and don’t understand how that happened.  I had received it today and forwarded it to my wife and my dad.

Dave

On May 7, 2021, at 10:26 AM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

While this is entertaining it is not appropriate for posting on Crosley-Gang. Please do not comment on this item or forward none Crosley items to the message board.

Moderator

Jim Bollman