VC rear axle housing

Jon Ciauri

Hi James
I would like to have the axles and housing. Where do you live? I have a friend.
Who lives in Escondido and would pick it up for me.if you are close .
Jon 909 455 6830.  Pls don’t call past 6 pm West coast time

On Apr 9, 2021, at 2:03 PM, James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:

Hi all ,
I have an extra rear axle housing for a VC I don’t need. It’s just the housing and axles ( no ring and pinion or brake parts) located in North San Diego County, CA. Let me know if there is any interest.

Attachments:

_._,_.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#39371) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_

James Dlapa