More parts

David

My last email generated zero interest, but I thought I’d try again with more parts.

I have a Crosley tin block that would make a nice coffee table (I have one, and I think it’s neat!)—free to a good home.

Additional parts: two 4 ½ x 12 minilite-style wheels, that fit Crosley hubs; and four 5 ½ x 13 aluminum wheels with a 4” bolt circle (picture attached).

Located in Escondido, CA.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jim Bollman

Might try adding prices to both your postings. I’m on the opposite side of the country but a more local member may not immediate need what you have, but if they think it is a good price they may buy anyway.

Jim...

On Apr 7, 2021, at 11:26 PM, David via groups.io <drlamber@...> wrote:

My last email generated zero interest, but I thought I’d try again with more parts.

I have a Crosley tin block that would make a nice coffee table (I have one, and I think it’s neat!)—free to a good home.

Additional parts: two 4 ½ x 12 minilite-style wheels, that fit Crosley hubs; and four 5 ½ x 13 aluminum wheels with a 4” bolt circle (picture attached).

Located in Escondido, CA.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

<DSCN0948.JPG>

Ron D.

David, I'm on the other end of the country, so it's not worth it for me to pick up any of your parts, But, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your engine block coffee table.

Jon Ciauri

David , I am interested in the wheels ,tin block and the t.q. Midget block. Do you have any hop up parts for Crosley. My friend in Escondido says he will come over ,pay for and pick up whatever I buy . Can I have your phone number so we can talk.

Jon Ciauri  909 455 6830

On Apr 8, 2021, at 5:53 AM, Ron D. <rdole417@...> wrote:

David, I'm on the other end of the country, so it's not worth it for me to pick up any of your parts, But, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your engine block coffee table.

David

Here are a couple of pics of the tin block coffee table.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David, I'm on the other end of the country, so it's not worth it for me to pick up any of your parts, But, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your engine block coffee table.

Attachments:

David

Very cool.  I also like the MM pictures.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

David, I'm on the other end of the country, so it's not worth it for me to pick up any of your parts, But, I wouldn't mind seeing a picture of your engine block coffee table.

Attachments:

Ron D.

That's a neat table, David. I guarantee that if I built one of those, my wife would NOT let me bring it anywhere near the house. It would have to live in the garage.