HotShot emblem location measurements

Spock Arnold

The Super I did last year is as follows.  The center of the word runs parallel to the seam with the cowl 3 1/2" down from the seam.  The word starts (or ends depending on what side you are on) 2 3/4 from the front fender seam.  If I remember right, the Hotshot is about the same.  You are best to look inside the fender and try to find the existing holes even if they were filled in.

crosleyshortsport

Dave Anspach has those measurements. He will probably see this post at some point.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021, 8:14 AM Jeffrey Gladden <jsgladden@...> wrote:
Mike,

I have some for a SS I can send you if that helps.  I took them a few years back for the antenna placement but the Super emblem is in the pics too.

On Apr 3, 2021, at 9:58 PM, duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊

Jeffrey Gladden

On Apr 3, 2021, at 9:58 PM, duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60@...> wrote:

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊