HotShot emblem location measurements

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊

Jeffrey Gladden

Mike,

I have some for a SS I can send you if that helps.  I took them a few years back for the antenna placement but the Super emblem is in the pics too.

On Apr 3, 2021, at 9:58 PM, duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60@...> wrote:

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊

crosleyshortsport

Dave Anspach has those measurements. He will probably see this post at some point.

On Apr 3, 2021, at 9:58 PM, duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io <duffymt60=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I would like to get the measurements for the location if HotShot side emblems.  Thanks 😊

Spock Arnold

The Super I did last year is as follows.  The center of the word runs parallel to the seam with the cowl 3 1/2" down from the seam.  The word starts (or ends depending on what side you are on) 2 3/4 from the front fender seam.  If I remember right, the Hotshot is about the same.  You are best to look inside the fender and try to find the existing holes even if they were filled in.